We welcome enquiries about hiring rooms in our Parish Centre, opened in 2005, and about hiring St Andrew’s Hall, which was recently refurbished.
It is also possible to hire our beautiful church building for certain purposes (for instance, for concerts).
More information is given below.
St Saviour’s Parish Centre
St Saviour’s Parish Centre is located next to St Saviour’s Church, which is on the corner of Bidston Road and Gerald Road in Oxton.
It provides modern, attractive rooms for Church events and also for events organized by a range of community groups and individuals.
St Saviour’s Parish Centre provides a great setting for a range of events, from business meetings to children’s parties.
Most groups hire just one of our rooms, but it’s possible to hire more than one, and also to hire our kitchen. In addition, the Parish Centre is attached to our beautiful Church, which makes for convenient integration for activities involving both buildings.
Rooms are available for hire morning, afternoon, and evening, Monday to Saturday. We can also offer rooms for hire at certain times on Sundays, by arrangement.
- For information on our rooms, including photographs, click here.
- Hiring conditions are available here, and a price list can be seen here.
- Our Parish Centre is attached to our Church. A map can be found at the foot of this page.
- To book a room, complete this Booking Form and return it to office(at)oxtonstsaviour.co.uk We shall contact you to confirm availability.
- For any other information, please see our Welcome Booklet, or click here to contact us.
St Andrew’s Hall
St Andrew’s Hall is part of the St Andrew’s Centre in Noctorum.
If you’re interested in hiring St Andrew’s Hall regularly or on a one-off basis, please click here to see hiring conditions, prices, and a booking form. To book the Hall, complete the booking form and return it to office(at)oxtonstsaviour.co.uk We shall contact you to confirm availability.
The Hall is used by a range of community groups. For details of these groups, and contact numbers, click here.