Worship every Sunday morning
- 9.15am Eucharist: Contemporary language service with Choral Music.
- 10.45am All-Age Service: Informal service for children and adults – this is a Holy Communion Service except on First Sundays. On most Sundays our children’s groups (Sand, Pebbles, and Rocks) meet as part of our 10.45am service.
Other onsite services
- Eucharist in contemporary language, Tuesdays at 7.00pm.
- Eucharist in traditional language, Thursdays at 10.00am.
- We have a Sunday Evening Choral Service generally once per month at 6.30pm.
The next dates are: 5 June (Royal Jubilee Service); and then Evensong on 26 June and 31 July. We have no Sunday Evening Choral Service in May and August this year.
- From 5th June we will be launching a new informal monthly service at St Andrew’s Centre, Noctorum. More details will be available soon.
- we hold Services of Holy Baptism, by arrangement, at 12.30pm, twice each month. This follows Baptismal Preparation. Click here for further information, and do contact us if you’d like to know more.
In addition to the services in Church listed below, we offer worship online each week:
- 9.00am each Sunday – Weekly Podcast – Prayers, Bible reading and reflection
- 9.00am, Monday to Friday – Short daily service of Bible Readings and prayers
For these online services, visit our Church Facebook Page. You can watch them as they are ‘broadcast’ or catch up later. Everyone is welcome to join in these services from home or on the go, and you don’t need to be a member of Facebook to access them.
To listen to our back catalogue of podcasts, click here.
We are relaxing many of our COVID restrictions in a step-wise fashion, seeking a balance between increased personal autonomy and a small number of key corporate measures.
We hope that these measures will keep our services accessible to those who take a more cautious approach or who are medically vulnerable. In particular, we politely make the following requests:
- Please wear a face covering, unless you were previously exempt under the former ‘Plan B’ Government regulations or you are a child under the age of 11.
- Please wear a face covering when singing in Church.
- Please maintain physical distancing guidelines in accordance with the “1-metre-plus” approach. This means that you can be 1 metre away from others outside your family group if you are wearing a face covering. Otherwise, we ask you to maintain a distance of 2 metres from others outside your family group. Please find seats in church in accordance with this rule.
If you’d like to know more about these arrangements to keep everyone safe, please don’t hesitate to contact us.